Welcome To Anna Valentin's Blog


Sunday, March 27, 2011

Thursday sketch of the week for Pages In Time by Becky 3-24-11

I did this LO based on the Thursday Sketch 3-24-17 at Pages In Time. Come check out the sketch discussion in the forum at http://www.pagesintimestoresite.ning.com/
 I did this lo based on Becky's lo I title it " FAMILY REUNION" this was at our family reunion back in 2006. I started out using as the back ground paper Bazzill Basic card stock.
 Here is a closer look on the right hand side here used the Tim Holtz Vintage distress ink. to give my back fround a brownish look. I also used Lace paper from Creative Imagination for my framing.
Here you can see where I lased all around the page.
 I matted each photo of my family and I with brown cardstock and distressed ink Vintage.
 Here I used Tim Holtz ticket and added Adorn it tiny letters for my title and my names. I added Vintage distress ink for my ticket and some brown bling. On Each corner I added eyelets and threaded them with lace ribbon.
For my two strips I used a dark brown cardstock Rickrack from DCWV. On the lighter brown I used Bazzil basic papper dotted swiss. I  used a lace punch from Martha stewart along the edges and added some bling. I also used the vintage distress ink on the lighter brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment