Welcome To Anna Valentin's Blog


Thursday, March 10, 2011

MOHAWAK-MASCULINE CHALLENGE

This is a lo I did as a example for a challenge I am hosting on Pages In Time
using the colors Black, White, and blue. The twist is using stars and paint.
I did this page on my son Jeremy, he was around the age of 5 and pleaded with me for a mo-hawk with color... I used papers from Basic Grey "Marrakesh" I used a template for my main circle a carnation circle. I used the Big bite to add my large eyelets around the circle. Crop a dile to add the smaller eyelets around Jeremy's photo I framed. Acylic paint on my title letters black. Blue paint on my crown. white paint on my border of where I used a Martha Stewart around the page punch. White paint on my edges of the circle.
Chip board stars and I spritz them with Tattered Angels blue. Matted my photo's with black card stock and did my framing with a chip board frame that I painted white.

Come join me on this challenge due by March 31,2011
http://www.pagesintimestoresite.ning.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment