Welcome To Anna Valentin's Blog


Tuesday, March 22, 2011

DESIGN TEAM CHALLENGE FOR PAGES IN TIME

This is a challenge for the Design Team of Pages In Time. We were to use a card or more and do a project, card, or a lay out. Here is my take on the challenge
I did a layout based on the cards.

"LUCKY LADY"
I did this lo based on my self and the way I feel. I began using a 12x12 sheet of black card stock, I used a die cut and shaped the red card stock doing layers, I added a black Bazzill Basics - 12x12 Flower Cardstock. Then I used another die cut and shaped the card paper. I added red rhine stones to the edges of the flower. I also enlarged two of the cards so I can use them as part of my photo matting.

I used the card images in front of my photo using a eyelet to hold them together and spread them a bit.
I added some rubon's to describe my self, I used a punch from ek success to shape my strip I layered it with the red card stock and the card paper.
I used red rhine stones and black rhine stones to decorate my corners. I also did some distressing to my papers and added some red chalk to the card paper.
I used a layered flower and added a crown brad from Anna Griffin
 I layerd my title Lucky Laady with red glitter cardstock and got my title from some stickers from creative imagination.
After using the border punch I took the liitle left over hearts and diamonds to add around my circle which I made from my Cricet Expression. Then I added some prima black rhines stones and placed some red ones in between to give it the colors I needed to match my page.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome page, Anna! You really ROCKED this challenge! We are the lucky ones to know YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete