Welcome To Anna Valentin's Blog


Tuesday, June 7, 2011

This Sketch was for May 26, 2011 by DT Traci -PAGES IN TIME

 My take on the sketch I did this for a friend of him and his sister
on her grand opening of he new clinic. She is a doctor. a very special
moment for her. I named it "SPECIAL MEMORIES"
 Here I used the prima letters shabby cream,I added golden rod stickles to it.
and a rubon for the second half of the title. I also added say it with pearls prima
flourish. I made my butter fly from two diffrent Martha Stewart punches
Monarch and Clasi butterfly. I distressed the butterfly with distress ink vintage from tim holtz and added clear rhine stones.
 Here I did a flower cluster using prima painterly petals and other tan flowers from prima.
Then I added some Rhine stone clear from zva and a angel button.
 Here you can see my border..I layered it first with black card stock and then I aded a paper from
blue awning...I did the border with a punch called loops from Martha Stewart and added the gold stone
stikles for a elegant feel. I also made the vine out of a prima vine I had. I took all the original pink flower off and
added the black ones and tan, put clear center piece rhine stones on the tan ones and also added
some gold stone stickles to the leaves.
 Here Is my 3 piece circle first I have the large scaloped one I made from the cricut I distressed and inked
it with vintage ink and medium clear rhine stones...Then I made the black circle from the cricut, distressed and added
larger clear rhine stones and then made a smaller circle and distressed that and inked that with vintage ink
and added clear rhine stones.
 Here you can see the layered photo...I did the corners with the corner chomper.I layered it with 3 different mattings.
I also used for part of my matting Ki glitter paper black. My black strip i found a paper that matched my
friend Reggies vest so I did the borders with the all around punch from Martha Stewart called optoc dot..Then i
used blasck stickles and cear rhine stones t keep the elegant look going here.
 lastly my middle strip is layered i used black card stock then a tan card stock and sprayed some tattered angels black
magic spritz to tone down the color and did my edges with he Martha Stewart all around punch Monarch butterfly.
and then layered a darker piece and did two edges and faced them opposite used the punch loops. i also used
the gold stone stickles and on the butterfly's also i then locked the two pieces together with eyelets ans add threading to
give it a masculine and famine look. tfl

1 comment:

  1. I love how you did the crus cris lace up..i didn't notice before that you used butterfly edge punch......wow impressive

    ReplyDelete