Welcome To Anna Valentin's Blog


Tuesday, June 7, 2011

LIZZY'S SKETCH- APRIL 2011

My Take of Lizzy's sketch "TIMELESS BEAUTY"
    this is a layout I did of my gorgeous niece Ashley
This Ashley...Here I used 3 different punches do make the strips I used on this page.
I used for the first one..EK Success - Edger Punch - Round Binding Edge then for the  next
black strip I used Martha Stewart Garden Trellis punch thirs strip I used EK Success 
Double Embossed Dotted Lace the last strip I used Pink Paislee Bayberry Cottage Ribbon Pleats
I also used behind Ashley's photo, Prima - Plain Packaging Green.
Here I used for my border American Crafts - 12 x 12 Damask Card stock Black and on
top of that I added the gorgeous Pink Paislee Bayberry Cottage Collection 12 x 12
Die Cut Paper - Porch Swing then I added my title letters for TIMELESS I used
Making Memories Glitter Bling Collection Jeweled Alphabet Stickers - Black, for
Beauty I used rub on's. I also put some bigger Rhine stones to give it a elegant look
on the edges. Bazzill Basics Self Adhesive Jewels - Bling Lime Crush, and the smaller ones
in each corner are Bazzill Basics 3 mm and 4 mm Lime Crush.for my glitter strips I used Petaloo
Glitter Paper Sheets White and Black.
.
Here I added the gorgeous - Prima  Wildwood Collection - Wood and Mulberry Flowers - Mushroom
Here I added thd clocks and some rhine stone's in the center of the clocks using
Bazzill Basics - Self Adhesive Jewels  Bling Raven, I added a flourish on the bottom
black using the punch EK Success Paper Shapers Wave Flourish .

2 comments: